MARTIAL ARTS FOR TEENS
Building Strong, Resilient & Confident Teens
Premier Martial Arts and Fitness Academy offers a diverse range of programs that cater specifically for Teenagers, including:
- The Freestyle Martial Arts program for Teenagers, where students aged 13-17 train together in a high energy and exciting environment, enabling them to use their whole body to defend themselves
- Our Competition Team offers teens the opportunity to compete at a local, state, national and international level in Olympic Taekwondo, Kickboxing and Mixed Martial Arts
- Brazillian Jiu Jitsu – the dynamic art of ground-based defence
- The Group Fitness program offers high-intensity classes that will get you in the best shape of your life!
- The Academy’s Leadership program gives students the opportunity to develop the skills and abilities need to become a martial arts instructor.
FREESTYLE MARTIAL ARTS FOR TEENS
Dynamic mixed martial arts for ages 13-17
Our Freestyle Martial Arts program for Teenagers will provide a high energy and exciting environment where your teen will:
- learn a street-wise martial art that will enable them to use their whole body to defend themselves using techniques and skills from a range of different martial arts such as Taekwondo, Boxing, Kick Boxing and BJJ-Grappling
- be guided by our instructors in a positive and energetic class environments that enhances social interaction
- rapidly improve their fitness, conditioning, muscle development and flexibility
- develop their focus and confidence, learn real-world self-defence skills and gain the mental strength to resist peer pressure.
If you would like your teen to experience the dynamic Freestyle Martial Arts program, and as well as everything else Premier Martial and Fitness Academy can offer, then click the button below to find out about our no obligation, special trial program.
TEEN GROUP FITNESS
High Intensity Classes for ages 13-17
Our Teen Fitness classes are designed to get you in the best shape of your life! This is done through intense classes, conducted by fully qualified instructors who always focus on the correct technique in order to help you improve your:
- Conditioning, Strength and Muscle tone
- Flexibility, posture and Balance
- Concentration, Coordination and Body Awareness
Our Fitness classes are also perfect for stress management and relaxation! Premier Academy’s motto is “Fitness with Meaning”! You don’t have to be in shape or fit, there is no prior experience necessary! If you would like to experience the excitement and challenge of our Pilates classes, we invite you to book a trial session.
TEEN BRAZILIAN JIU JITSU
Grappling for ages 13-17
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) is a grappling-based martial art whose central theme is the skill of controlling a resisting opponent in ways that force that oppponent to submit. Due to the fact that control is generally easier on the ground than in a standing position, much of the technique of BJJ is centered round the skill of taking an opponent down to the ground and wrestling for dominant control positions from where the opponent can be rendered harmless. BJJ techniques feature heavily in Premier’s Freestyle Martial Arts curriculum, but for students that want to expand on their knowledge of the “ground game” we offer a separate Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu program. This program is taught by expert instructors, and students who train regularly will also be eligible to grade in this martial art.
Premier Academy’s Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu classes are available to all students in the Junior, Teen and Adult Freestyle Martial Arts programs. If you would like to find out more about the Freestyle Martial Arts and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu programs at Premier Martial Arts and Fitness Academy then click the button below to find out about our no obligation, special trial program.
LEADERSHIP PROGRAM FOR TEENS
Developing future martial arts instructors
Becoming a martial arts instructor does not happen overnight – it’s a learning process that begins with Teens helping other students in class, and that might result in them leading a class on their own one day. Our Academy has a specialist Leadership program to guide students along this pathway through:
- Assisting in one class a week
- Monthly Leadership Training sessions
- Leadership Seminars two or three times a year
If you would like to find out more about the Freestyle Martial Arts and Leadership programs at Premier Martial Arts and Fitness Academy then click the button below to find out about our no obligation, special trial program.