- This event has passed.
October 17, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
If you would you like to help out in classes, inspire others to achieve their full potential and maybe become a fully-qualified Martial Arts Instructor one day, or even just take your own training to the next level, then this seminar is for YOU! This seminar is compulsory for all current Leadership Program members and is also the entry point for students who would like to join the program.
To be eligible to attend the Seminar you must be:
- Juniors – Aged 9 or older and a Green Belt Black Stripe or higher
- Teens and Adults – Yellow Belt Black Stripe or higher
If you meet these criteria and have a desire to help others while improving your skills as a Leader then we would love for you to attend the Leadership Seminar on Saturday October 17.
At the Leadership Seminar you will learn to
- Speak confidently in front of a class
- Become an inspirational coach
- Teach traditional techniques and correct terminology
- Assist other students with learning their Self Defence
- Understand how our training cycle’s work
- Administer basic first aid
- Lead a group of students within a martial arts class
Date: Saturday October 17
Time: 11:30am – 3:30pm
Cost: $75 Includes Food and Drink What to bring: wear your full uniform, bring all your sparring gear and a drink bottle
To book your place for the Leadership Seminar on Saturday October 17, please apply online by Monday October 12 by visiting
the link below: