JULY SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM
2019 WAKO STATE TITLES
WAKO WA STATE K1 AND MATT SPORTS TITLES – SUNDAY MARCH 3, 2019
Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre
Progress Way, Belmont, Western Australia, 6104, Australia
How to Enter
1. Go to https://wfs.myuventex.com/
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Events”
3. Choose the WA K1 State Titles and click on the poster. On the next page click on “Registration”.
4. Click on the button “Sign up now”.
5. You will need to create a login for the person you are registering (ie the competitor). This is used for this event and all subsequent WAKO events.
6. Complete the Profile page for the competitor. You will need to submit a photo.
7. Enter the weight you anticipate for the competition day.
8. Under Skills Levels choose “Novice” for Kickboxing and the following Martial Arts level according to your current belt:
· Novice (White to Green Belts)
· Intermediate (Blue to Brown Belts)
· Advanced (Probationary Black Belt and above).
9. For Martial Arts School type “Perth Premier Martial Arts” – it should fill automatically.
10. Click next to go to the “Divisions” page.
11. Choose LC (Light Contact) or KL (Kick Light) as directed by your instructor. Do not choose “Kickboxing” unless you have been requested to by Mr Jovanov.
12. Click next to go to the payment page. Payment will include a one year WAKO membership. Click “Checkout” to pay by credit card.
13. You can login to check your Divisions but this will only appear closer to the tournament date.
Please let Reception know when you have registered.