2018 July SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM
2019 PERTH OPEN TAEKWONDO CHAMPIONS – SUNDAY MARCH 24
Entry forms for the 2019 TAEKWONDO OH DO KWAN PERTH OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS can be downloaded by clicking on the links below.
- Sunday March 24 at the Oasis Leisure Centre, Belmont
- Sparring & Poomse categories
- Sparring competition for Under 12 and Veterans categories is restricted to middle section body contact only, no head kicks will be allowed
- Head kicks will apply to the Cadet division 12 – 14 Years
- All entries must be received at Premier Academy by Saturday March 10 – no late entries will be accepted. Competition entry fees will only be accepted in cash – exact amounts only!
- All Black Belt divisions and the Red Belt Cadet and up divisions will be competing using electronic scoring and will require Daedo E-foot protectors – these can be purchased from Premier Academy prior to the competition.
If you have any questions – ask your instructor in Sports class or talk to Reception.